Wednesday 5 December 2012

I Love to Sing


I love to sing but am often confronted by the fact that I have never had any formal training in vocal technique.  

This means that whilst in general I sound ok I can sometimes loose the plot and end up sounding like some type of wounded animal.

I keep asking myself, how do I learn to sing like a pro?  To me it’s not about being pitch perfect, it’s about getting more enjoyment out of the voice I have.

Several things seem to stand in my way when I want to learn to sing like the pros.  

Firstly, time going out finding a voice coach or attending music classes is impossible if you have any type of professional life. 

Not to mention the expense involved with professional voices coaches and singing teachers costing anything from $50 per session up.

I kept asking what alternative is there signing software????

This to me seemed like an answer and probably the right answer for me.  It’s time efficient and cost effective. This would allow me to study when I could, at a cost of around what 2 sessions would cost me.

If you have ever wanted to enjoy the voice you have, click here - 28 simple lessons for the price of 2 vocal coaching sessions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment